Friday, March 20, 2015

SATURN V LAUNCH "Milestones"

Apollo 10's S-IC

As some may have guessed, I'm a freak for spreading cool, correct historical information around. In this case I recently had to do some research to reply to a question about when the Saturn V launch vehicle completed hypergolic fuel loading. Was it a few hours before launch or was it a few days or months? I found the answer in the "Milestones" chart for Apollo 10. Having done that I decided it would be fun to share as many of the Saturn V milestones charts as I had in my collection. 

NOTE; None were published for Apollo 9 and I do not have Apollo 11 in my collection... but here's what I have...










Get this book delivered, autographed and personalized HERE

See the e-book version here:






If you think this stuff is cool, it is a small sample of the material that I used to write the "Growing up with Spaceflight" series of books. Get yours today!

Get the PRINT version HERE


And get the e-books here:

No comments:

Post a Comment